About Me

My photo
Hi I'm fatin . definitely not your average girl. awesomely random . i'll speak up only when i need to . i love to write and i love to take pictures . writing and photography are my sweet escape . though i am not a professional writer or photographer, but i do believe that we should always do what we love the most :) enjoy reading and sorry if any of my post may offended you or smething . hey i'm a blogger, i write stuffs hahaha

post tah pape haha

hi ! byak yg saya nk update tp malas buat masa ni hahahaha. so i'll be updating those in my next post which only God knows when i'm gonna do that hihi. saya nk update psl macaaam2. pasal result saya yg teruk tu, pasal holiday saya ke paris&london haritu tu, psl celebrate brthday illy tu, eh psl semua lah! tk kira la korg nk baca ke tak saya nk post jugak tak kira :p haha so bye.